[Asterisk-Users] Unblocking incoming SIP

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon May 31 16:07:34 MST 2004

Brian Cuthie wrote:

> Except that I *want* anyone to be able to call me directly from the
> Internet. That's the whole point -- we're trying to remove the necessity
> for a phone-company-like entity in the middle.
>
> Instead, I suggest setting the default context for sip to something like
> "sip-incoming-default" and then include in the dialplan those things you
> wish people to be able to call directly.

Can we please get this option sooner then later... Needing to add a lot
more config to overcome a problem that may or may not have been
effecting most of us. Also even if they did have the config they still
needed to add extension lines for or the call was still rejected!

--
Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."