[Asterisk-Users] Re: Users in MySQL

Reto Stauss rstauss at mpol.ch
Mon May 31 14:45:08 MST 2004

> In the sip case it is the consequence of the mode MYSQL_FRIENDS is
> implemented. Probably the same with iax2.

Thanks for the clarification.

> When a sip phone registers, the current IP address and other
> parameters get updated in the database. This data will be used if
> there is a call to this phone.

Perfectly true. Because clients are behind NAT we use IAX. Unfortunately we get always
"Rejected connect attempt" and "no authority found" back. Any idea?

I double checked the name and secret in the db and the client configuration (using latest
firefly dev version).

Thanks!