[Asterisk-Users] Re: Users in MySQL

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Mon May 31 06:48:02 MST 2004

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 03:12:44PM +0200, Reto Stauss wrote:
> I've just compilied th latest CVS of * with USE_MYSQL_FRIENDS enabled ("1"). During
> startup * tells me that it connects to the db, so this should be fine.
>
> Nevertheless I don't see any users from the db when I run "sip show users" or "iax2 show
> users" although I configured some.

In the sip case it is the consequence of the mode MYSQL_FRIENDS is
implemented. Probably the same with iax2.

> It is also not possible to call them.

When a sip phone registers, the current IP address and other
parameters get updated in the database. This data will be used if
there is a call to this phone.

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>