[Asterisk-Users] Quicknet PhoneJack Configuration

asterisk asterisk at brainhawk.de
Mon May 31 06:30:47 MST 2004

Hi Kevin,

not sure, but as far as I know, wou're only able to connect a phone to the Quicknet Phonejack not a PSTN line!?

Nevertheless, I had the same problem as you are having, but I'm using a Quicknet Internet Linejack card.
I have to use the following syntax:

exten => 2501,1,Dial(Phone/phone0,30)

This translated to your envirement would mean:

exten => _9NXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Phone/phone0,${EXTEN})

Don't know whether this works at all...

Bjoern