[Asterisk-Users] Quicknet PhoneJack Configuration

Kevin Chew ceyi2r at yahoo.com.sg
Mon May 31 02:51:39 MST 2004

Hi all,
I am still confused about the way to use asterisk with QuickNet Phonejack. If I am not wrong, The phonejack card should be using the phone.conf as the asterisk channel. I was initially confused with the ZAP channel (The digium card), now that I have found out that Phonejack should use the Linux Telephony Devices and its configuration file is phone.conf, but the question is I do not know how to configure the extensions.conf to call out from sip client to PSTN line. I tried using the

exten => _9NXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Phone/Phone0/${EXTEN})

I keep getting the unable to register channel phone error message. Can anyone please paste out a sample extensions.conf file that uses the Quicknet PhoneJack card. Thanks.

 Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!