[Asterisk-Users] Odd behaviour with "asterisk -rx"

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sun May 30 20:10:44 MST 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 16:53, Andy Powell wrote:
> On 29/05/2004 at 16:49 brian k. west wrote:
> >Accually you can issue the cli commands via manager and get full
> > outputs! (Most people dont know that)
>
> yes you can, but you have to have blocking=yes ... and I'm still
> waiting for info on what the implications of doing this are.. eg if
> the manager session is disconnected mid transmission... etc
>
> no one appears to know... or care ... or both

If nobody appears to know, it's probable that they haven't done the
experimentation necessary to show one result or another.  If you are
concerned about this behavior, then it falls to you to do the
necessary tests and prove it one way or the other, for the good of the
community.

There's a reason it's called a community -- sometimes you have to
give, instead of just take.

--
Tilghman