[Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk Sunday News: Gone Fishing...

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun May 30 12:01:47 MST 2004

Hi!

> The Stable cvs did have the iax2 timing fix applied as of May 21st (I
> think that was the date). However, there seems to be a case that
> channel_capi still needs attention.

And there is the "no ring sound" issue as well that would need to be
fixed in order to qualify for a 1.0 release.

> more stable/usable (eg, fewer bugs) then is Stable. As previously
> stated, its time to lock down Head, fix the few remaining bugs, and
> make "it" the well-overdue & historic v1.0 production release.

Might indeed by the better approach. However, will this same problem
occur over and over again, so that in the end we are effectively still at
a single-stream asterisk code system?

Cheers, Philipp