[Asterisk-Users] Compiling under Suse 9.0

Vassilis Konstantinou vassilis_konstantinou at btinternet.com
Sat May 29 16:01:07 MST 2004

Hello Everybody...

probably this is an FAQ item but I can't find it anywhere so here it goes.

I am trying to compile the latest CVS release of Asterisk under Suse 9.0
zaptel and libpri compile without any problems but when I do a 'make
install' in asterisk, it compiles ok until it reaches
the cdr directory.

There I get a number of error messages mainly whenever CONNECTION_BAD and
CONNECTION_OK appear.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? Or if there is something else I
need to compile/include before trying the
asterisk directory?

Many thanks

Vassilis