[Asterisk-Users] Downgrading Asterisk

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Fri May 28 18:17:35 MST 2004

Hi,

> It seems the choppy (and almost unusable) audio in Head is only impacting
> "some" cisco users, and since these problems are not impacting
> the few that
> can read code, use cisco phones, and are impacted, we're stuck with the
> problem. The problem seems to be very evasive, however switching the iax2
> links to use only iLBC (and not gsm) has corrected issues for some.

In my case I never had any problems doing SIP to SIP - even from non-cisco
to the cisco phones or visa versa.  I only had problems with calls between
the cisco and the POTS world through chan_capi.  This problem has been
solved by the patch to rtp.c posted in this mailing list about a month ago
(an if statement commented out).  With that patch HEAD works perfectly ok
for me (ahem - I _hate_ writing that).

Regards,

	Lars...