[Asterisk-Users] Development SOP - was:Downgrading Asterisk

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri May 28 11:56:39 MST 2004

For those still impacted by the iax2/gsm/cisco choppy sound, please add your
comments to bug #1742. The "source" of the problem tends to be the asterisk
box "originating" the iax2/gsm data flows (eg, if you hear choppy audio, the
* box at the distant end is the one originating inconsistent timestamps) so
be sure to include * version data for both ends (if possible).