[Asterisk-Users] [is this appropriate?] Anyone work for voicepulse or have experience with them

James Moran jmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri May 28 11:13:08 MST 2004

I hope this is appropriate for this list.  I'm guessing that responses should probably
be sent directly to me? (off-list)

We're looking at voicepulse (www.voicepulse.com) because they seem to be
offering the exact service we want ... they claim to be asterisk friendly ...
but I'm a little concerned because I have questions I'd like to ask, and there's
NO way to contact them (that I can find).

So, I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with these folks yet, who, or if there's a rep
for them subscribed to this list who I could ask a few questions.