[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Draytek 2600V

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Fri May 28 10:25:52 MST 2004

Hello louis,

Friday, May 28, 2004, 6:32:33 PM, you wrote:

lg> Hi Alessio
lg> Thank you for the reply. Our configuration is as follows

lg> Asterisk Server 192.168.0.250 is on our LAN
lg> Vigor 192.168.1.1 connects to the LAN VPN (vigor to vigor)
lg> Laptop 192.168.1.10 with XLite

I can suggest this:

turn off xlite on the laptop, then reset the vigor that's on the side
of the laptop.

I can guess it will work then, I found similar problems some time ago.

It seems that the vigor voip ports are only working if there are no sip
clients behind the ethernet port, maybe it's some kind of port
redirection issue.

I can also say that vigor support is, in my experience, quick and very
helpful.

Hope it helps !

lg> The Vigor and Laptop both register with Asterisk using their correct private
lg> ip's ie 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.10

lg> I can make and recieve calls fine on the Laptop but not on the Vigor.

lg> I have yet to try placing the Asterisk server on a public IP address but I
lg> may try this tomorrow when I am back in the office.  Any ideas? I have a
lg> standard SIP.CONF with no special config options but I may be missing
lg> something.

lg> Many Thanks

lg> Louis Guadagno
lg> Network Manager