[Asterisk-Users] SIP Registration Problem

Brian Rathman brian at ilk.com
Fri May 28 08:28:08 MST 2004

Re: [Asterisk-Users] Wiki TOS - worrying for an open sourceproject?I am
using snom200 phones registering with Asterisk via SIP. I can see where the
phone registers without a problem, and then when you try and make a call I
get a proxy authentication required message on the phone and failed to
authenticate user error in the Asterisk messages file. Then the next call
you make from the phone goes through without a problem. Nothing changes
between these two events, but it is almost like the phone is using two
different passwords for the same account. Has anyone else seen a problem
like this? I am using an Asterisk CVS version from early March, not sure if
upgrading will help as well.

Thanks,
Brian