[Asterisk-Users] Wiki TOS - worrying for an open source project?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri May 28 08:23:27 MST 2004

> Please do not trim out attribution tags.
> The double quoted is from Julien Levi <jules at jlevi.co.uk>

Why not?  I replied to Julien Levi's post, so the attribution should be
implied, just as I am replying to your post, and I don't have a "Steven
Critchfield sez" line...  I've been doing this for damn near a decade now and
you're the first person I can recall making mention of it.

If I'm quoting mulitple levels or multiple people, I will of course try to
make the attribution clear, but for this simple stuff, I thought it was
already.

Regards,
Andrew