[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID with BT CD50

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri May 28 06:22:02 MST 2004

Kevin Walsh wrote:

> I applied your new patch but it resulted in the caller hearing a ring
> tone but no phones actually ringing.  I don't have time to look into
> it right now, but I'll take a look later and see what's going on.
> I put my chan_zap.c back in and the re-tests were ok.

I've changed it around slightly as (I think) the last one will result in
the phone getting the ringtone noise when they pick up.. it was
bypassing the actual reading of the data, whereas it's better to read
and ignore it.  I put that one on the web page.

Tony

--
All your code belongs to Santa

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917
Phone(FWD): (0845 004 5566) 413300