[Asterisk-Users] generate dial tone

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Fri May 28 06:16:25 MST 2004

It's true, if you're not careful, you could give incoming callers access
to your outside lines.  But it is possible, with careful use of contexts,
to ensure that callers coming in on the context you specify for incoming
calls does not have access to the context that contains the dialplan for
outside calling.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com