[Asterisk-Users] generate dial tone

Michael George george at auroravideosys.com
Fri May 28 04:48:10 MST 2004

I did take a quick look at it, but the header indicated that DISA
allows incoming calls to dial back out.  I am just trying to emulate
the feel of our current PBX which will just connect us to an outgoing
line (with a dialtone) when we hit 9. (Though I don't want asterisk to
mimic that behavior because I want to be judicious about which outgoing
channels are used depending on the number dialed.)

Am I mistaken on the use of DISA?