[Asterisk-Users] AGI Pascal

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 27 15:45:30 MST 2004

Hi Matteo,

Thanks, suddenly makes sense now. I guessed that is the case however was not
sure. Any opinion on what is more/most efficient, using a scripting language
like perl or a compile app in C/pascal.

What I am looking to do is some database access with in the script to rate a
call and set an absolute time out (sort of a prepaid application, but basic
with no prompts)

Thanks

Umar