[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID with BT CD50

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu May 27 14:30:37 MST 2004

David J Carter wrote:

> I have addes the ukcallerid=yes to my zapata.conf, and also got
> callerid=asreceived set.

No idea what that option does...

> The phones now ring without the screen showing starting simple switch 3-4
> times, but alas no callerid on my GS phone.

Check your cdr-csv file to see if asterisk is getting the incoming CID.  It
could just be the phone not displaying it.

Presumably you have signed up with BT to have caller ID sent on your line?

Tony

--
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917