[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID with BT CD50

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Thu May 27 11:31:03 MST 2004

Tony,

I have downloades and installed the patches, (I think. I used patch -p0
/usr/src/zaptel/[patch], for bothe the zaptel ones, and [asterisk] for the
asterisk one).

I have addes the ukcallerid=yes to my zapata.conf, and also got
callerid=asreceived set.

The phones now ring without the screen showing starting simple switch 3-4
times, but alas no callerid on my GS phone.

Any thoughts or hints appreciated.

Regards

Dave