[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #3921 - 15 msgs

Christopher Lewis chris at endlessware.com
Thu May 27 14:25:25 MST 2004

> spandsp and HylaFAX will not currently play together. I did some work
> towards giving the FAX modem in spandsp and optional Class 1 AT
> interface, but it is unfinished.
>
> Regards,
> Steve

Okay, not that I know anything about programming, telephony, SpanDSP, or
modems in particular, let's suppose that I want to try implementing these
features.  Where would I be able to find it?  By 'it', I mean which files and
which lines show some Fax Class 1 functions.

Thanks for your input.
--
Christopher Lewis