[Asterisk-Users] Billing, Radius, anyone?

Brett Nemeroff brett at utex.net
Thu May 27 14:21:59 MST 2004

Hi All,
I found app_radius and cdr_radius, but I'm not sure how to use them.
They are poorly documented. There are a few open source billing systems
(trabas) out there that use radius as the cdr method and I'm wondering
how this can be integrated with *. Just adding cdr_radius, like
cdr_mysql doesn't work..

Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone know of a billing system that can
just use the mysql cdr format? or perhaps import scripts to use it?? The
wiki didn't seem to have a lot of assistance here..

Thanks!
-Brett