[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix OpenLine4 -- Help Needed

Greg Blakely greg at vyger.net
Thu May 27 13:17:52 MST 2004

I had been using the HEAD branch, but went back to the STABLE version
just so I could use the drivers that I downloaded from Voicetronix.

Curiously, a majority of my issues were solved when I reversed the
polarity on the incoming line.

But I am now having an error appears indicating that it can't read the
FSK caller ID signal.  I have verified that there is indeed a caller ID
squawk between the first and second rings, and I have told Asterisk to
wait 6 seconds before answering.  Additionally, I have "callerid = on"
as a statement in vpb.conf.

Here is the error:

ERROR[1175660480]: chan_vpb.c:437 void get_callerid(vpb_pvt*): Failed to
decode caller id on vpb/1-1 - VPBAPI_CID_NO_SIGNAL

Any ideas?