[Asterisk-Users] generate dial tone

Michael George george at auroravideosys.com
Thu May 27 12:37:55 MST 2004

On May 27, 2004, at 2:01 PM, Rechenberg, Andrew wrote:
> I believe it's the 'ingnorepat' option that you want.  Look at the
> stock
> extensions.conf and search for ignorepat.

I've tried ignorepat => 9, but that only seems to work within a
context.  If my context does a Goto after a 9 (into a different
context), then the ignorepat doesn't seem to have an effect.  And
putting it in the resulting context doesn't have an effect, either,
because the dialtone is already cancelled.

But, this isn't a big deal, we can live without it.  I just thought
there might be a way.  If I could do a Backtround(Playtone()), that
would do what I want...

Thanks for the suggestions!