[Asterisk-Users] CAPI / Channels

Wolfgang Pichler madmin at dialog-telekom.at
Thu May 27 08:03:24 MST 2004

Am Do, den 27.05.2004 schrieb Thorsten Huber um 16:42:
> Hi,

> > > in my setup I'm using only the localpart as msn without the long
> > > distance dial prefix. Did you try this?
> > yep - i already tryied this - didn't worked either. Does at your config
> > the command "show channels" show you the capi channels ?
>
> show channels shows only active channels.
aha - didn't know that (and there are many things i also don't know
yet...)

> Without active calls there are no visible channels:
>
> asterisk*CLI> show channels
>         Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
> 0 active channel(s)
> asterisk*CLI> capi info
> Contr1: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
>
> With an active call from ISDN to some SIP phones show channels shows
> the following output:
>
> asterisk*CLI> show channels
>         Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
>  SIP/96633-d4ca  (from-sip                1   )      Up Bridged Call  CAPI[contr1/966xxxx]/0
> CAPI[contr1/966xxxx]/0  (thorsten   s            1   )      Up Dial          SIP/96631&SIP/96632&SIP/96633
> 2 active channel(s)
> asterisk*CLI> capi info
> Contr1: 2 B channels total, 1 B channels free.
>
> Have you tried "debug capi"?
yes - i've turned on "debug capi on" - but there is no output

but now i have seen that capiinfo segfaults when i start it (it gives me
some output - then sigsev) - so i think there is something wrong with my
kernel. I am now upgrading to kernel 2.6.6 and trying again