[Asterisk-Users] RE: Monitoring Calls

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Wed May 26 19:23:25 MST 2004

The example provided below should provide two .wav files one will end in
-in.wav and the other will end in -out.wav.  By default, these files
should be found in the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ directory.  Now you
need to mix the files together to provide the both sides of the
conversation in one .wav file.  There's a really good example on the
Wiki
(http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20Monitor).