[Asterisk-Users] intercept ringing phone

Michael George george at auroravideosys.com
Wed May 26 13:33:49 MST 2004

I am almost done with my initial configuration of asterisk.

One of the things which our BizFone does and I have not been able to
emulate with asterisk is the ability to grab a ringing extension.

e.g. I am talking to someone in an office with extension 204.  I can
hear a phone ringing and I know it's mine (extension 201).  I want to
be able to answer that extension from 204.

What application can I use to implement that?

-Michael