[Asterisk-Users] 79XX converting

lists lists at efastfunding.com
Tue May 25 17:15:45 MST 2004

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS CONVERT IN A HOWTO OR FAQ

This works!!!!
Small twist I had to use signed loads so it was P0S353 is the OS79XX.txt and
the SIPDEFAULT.cnf has the current load that I wanted to go to.

Every other Doc or person that replied there howto never worked it may have
been that I was on 5.0(1.1) SCCP which is a signed load but it never gave me
the sign load error in tftp or on the phone before.

Thanks