[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue May 25 12:00:31 MST 2004

> We do.. I personally responded to him in less than one hour on a friggin
> SUNDAY.   We are not superhero's here.

I don't know the details of his particular interaction with you; I am speaking
from my own experiences.  Most times (Yes most, which is why I really don't
have much of a beef with Nufone or you) support questions have non-automated,
thought out and WORKING replies very quickly.  My rate of "falling through
the cracks" is about 40% or so, though...  something I dind't think could
actually happen with a trouble ticket-based system.

Again, for the record, I am quite happy overall with Nufone.  I think most
people are.  Whenever someone asks me for a VOIP provider I say "Nufone" --
no shit.  I'm waiting patiently for the signup and status queries to be fully
automated but again, I realize that you have a life outside of Nufone and I
respect that.  I think that Kevin made a very clear observation is all.

Regards,
Andrew