[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Tue May 25 11:53:42 MST 2004

<quote who="Andrew Kohlsmith">
> In short, you're making this problem worse.  Answer the damn support emails
> quickly and people won't see the need to post here.  I get the "we got your
> support question, your ticket # is .." email quickly but then it tends to
> languish for a while.  I've only had a few support questions though, so my
> under-a-dozen number of support requests are likely not a good dataset to
> extrapolate from.

Same here.  Jeremy did respond to my question (about my account balance.)
But, it took almost whole week to come up with the answer, that I would get
a warning email when I use 75% of my original balance.

I opened the ticket on May 6th.  Requested an update on May 11th and 12th.
Finally, I got a response back on the 12th.

And I still don't have the real answer to "What is my account balance?"

I am right now, ok with that, as I am currently using Nufone for my personal
stuff.

But, I cannot use Nufone in a business.  How can I, if I cannot
depend on a monthly billing cycle and a way to forcast future budget.
I would need a way to close the books each month/quarter/year.

--
END OF LINE
       -MCP