[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue May 25 10:39:19 MST 2004

> As Brain has suggested, this conversation should not have to be on this
> forum.  I know of others who are having this same issue with Nufone and
> were having difficulties in getting you to provide support or a
> response. I resorted to the Asterisk community for suggestions. I notice
> you are quick to respond to a message on this forum but not the case
> with responding to your customers directly.  There is one thing to be
> technically competent but providing customer service is another issue.
> Please do us a favor and respond to the support emails so this can be
> addressed in the proper forum.

I am also a nufone customer (a mostly happy one too) and I hate to admit it,
but you are exactly right here, Kevin.

Jeremy, you are only making the problem worse when you reply here quickly yet
support questions (and even questions to sales@) go unanswered.  We can see
you're reading your email but it seems the only way to get Nufone to 'move'
sometimes is to post here.

In short, you're making this problem worse.  Answer the damn support emails
quickly and people won't see the need to post here.  I get the "we got your
support question, your ticket # is .." email quickly but then it tends to
languish for a while.  I've only had a few support questions though, so my
under-a-dozen number of support requests are likely not a good dataset to
extrapolate from.

Regards,
Andrew