[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Tue May 25 10:14:41 MST 2004

Jeremy,

As Brain has suggested, this conversation should not have to be on this
forum.  I know of others who are having this same issue with Nufone and
were having difficulties in getting you to provide support or a
response. I resorted to the Asterisk community for suggestions. I notice
you are quick to respond to a message on this forum but not the case
with responding to your customers directly.  There is one thing to be
technically competent but providing customer service is another issue.
Please do us a favor and respond to the support emails so this can be
addressed in the proper forum.

Thanks