[Asterisk-Users] high pitched tone and message on answer

Dan Cunningham Dan_cunningham at ECOVATE.COM
Tue May 25 08:38:13 MST 2004

Hi, I can dial in from pots using a single port analog fxs card once, but if
I hang up and dial again within 10-20 seconds, I get this high pitched tone
then a message to enter digits.  I had assumed this was the privacy feature,
but I don't have it enabled in my extensions.  What could be causing this?
Also if I dial in again its fine, then not, then fine, etc.....  I noticed
in debuging that all calls are exiting with a status "exit non zero", this
includes internal calls (sip to sip, fxo to anything ), and external calls
(fxs to anything), is this normal (no other errors reported). In my
extentions I always have s=>h,1,Hangup and s=>i,1,Hangup to always
disconnect the line if that matters.
Thanks
Dan