[Asterisk-Users] threewaycalling and #

Mon May 24 21:37:37 MST 2004

Based on the following diff in CVS:
-"      't' -- allow the called user transfer the calling user\n"
-"      'T' -- to allow the calling user to transfer the call.\n"
+"      't' -- allow the called user transfer the calling user by
hitting #.\n"
+"      'T' -- allow the calling user to transfer the call by hitting
#.\n"

It sounds to me as though I can remove the t from my dial string for
outbound calls, and yet still transfer the call using hook-flash?

(I am using TDM40B for my local extensions, which support
threewaycalling via hook flash...

Could someone please confirm this for me?

Regards,
Adam