[Asterisk-Users] Skinny protocol documentation

Chris Moody chris at siliconhotrod.com
Mon May 24 21:09:22 MST 2004

> I think the question is how to get skinny phones (7960's etc) with the Call
> Manager image to work with asterisk.  It's not that importatant to us how
> the protocol itself works ;)

Speak for yourself...I would MUCH rather have the protocol specs.  That
way i know the rules as to how it's supposed to play.  Without the
guidelines...you are at the mercy of someone's "interpretation" via code
as to how to actually implement the thing.

Ever read the RFC's?  Without specs like these...we'd all be lost.

-Chris

                         | Chris Moody
      |          |       | Silicon Hotrod - Linux Architects
     :|:        :|:      | Network & Security Engineer
    :|||:      :|||:     | chris at siliconhotrod.com
   CCNP - CCNA - CCDA    | I route, therefore you are...