[Asterisk-Users] testing asterisk on FXS lines

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon May 24 14:29:39 MST 2004

For $49.99+S&H I can sell you an FXO/FXS test-cable... just kidding.
Use a regular RJ11 cable to connect one of your FXS ports to the FXO
port you want to test, pick up another FXS and dial the extension... and
you're promptly delivered to the [incoming] context.  I test all my FXO
configs using a Sipura FXS port to make it ring.  I'd still like that
$50 though :)