[Asterisk-Users] Problem receiving a fax with RxFAX

Julian Pawlowski lists at jp-solution.net
Mon May 24 03:25:57 MST 2004

Hello,

> I have asterisk CVS-04/08/04-10:06:15 and spandsp 0.0.1.

Where did you get it? I'd like to take a chance on it too ;-)

> I have tried to look for a newer version of the spandsp stuff, but
> opencall.org does not seem to exist in DNS any more. (If it's moved
> location, can someone please update the Wiki -
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+fax ??)

No, the domain seems not to be moved. The registry has still it's
information listed. Is seems that the complete provider located in Hong
Kong is disconnected for a longer while so that the TTL is expired.
Weird...

I could not find any alternatives via google...

Regards,

Julian