[Asterisk-Users] RxFAX generates no tiff file

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun May 23 17:03:35 MST 2004

Hi Petr,

For most people who are sure they have no frame slips, the problem
usually turns out to be frame slips :-)

If you are *really* sure you do not have frame slips, then uncomment the
first line in t30.c, and rebuild and reinstall spandsp. The when you
exchange a fax you should end up with a pair of audio files in your /tmp
directory - one for the transmit signal and one for the receive signal.
Send those to me, and I will investigate.

Regards,
Steve