[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID with BT CD50

gARetH baBB hick.asterisk at gink.org
Sun May 23 06:12:41 MST 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004, Karl Dyson wrote:

> Oooh.... Now which setting would I need to check?? I have a Philips Onis
> DECT system, which does CLI quite happily on the BT line, and I just
> checked the ATA and its running :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801e0eb0.html#wp1113416

ETSI method (type 2).

I know my CD50 still doesn't like this method, but then as the first
generation device it can be *very* fussy at the best of times - indeed, I
think very short line lengths were a problem with this device, they have
problems with ISDN where the local NTE actually generates CDS.

But as said the BT DECT 3010 is fine, and so is my CD20 etc.