[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sipura and STUN (was: rejected NOTIFY re quests)

Darren Nay dnay at IONOSPHERE.net
Sat May 22 12:32:26 MST 2004

Sipura does include STUN as an option.  It has for quite some time.  We are
using it with all of our Sipuras behind NAT'd gateways and it works great!

Try upgrading to the latest Sipura firmware rev.

Darren Nay