[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream tftp cfg.txt format

Duane digium at aus-biz.com
Thu May 20 16:38:37 MST 2004

Maron Kristófersson wrote:

> I guess a http scraper would be a legal way of mass-configuration.
> Anybody created such a script and is willing to share?

Not my script, and I can't remember where I grabbed it from, but the
link was posted to this list not so long ago and as far as I can
remember it was free for all, I've not modified it at all, but there is
nothing pointing to the original site in the copyright notice. It builds
cfg<mac> files, might be able to use it for cfg.txt but I haven't tried it.

The phone requests cfg.txt from my TFTP server...

--
Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!