[Asterisk-Users] Tellabs 2572 Configuration Advice?

Jeff Noxon jeff-asterisk at planetfall.com
Thu May 20 07:54:57 MST 2004

Can anyone share any advice / documentation on how to configure a Tellabs
2572 T1 echo canceller?  I connected one between a T100P and an Adtran
TA750 FXO/FXS channelbank, but when echo cancellation is active I get
a LOT of snap-crackle-pop (and other problems) on the line.

The 2572 has a bunch of configuration options and they're impossible to
guess without documentation, which I cannot find anywhere.  I've registered
for the Tellabs portal both recently and in the past 6 months, but I never
heard back from them.

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Regards,

Jeff