[Asterisk-Users] I'm in ADSI hell...

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed May 19 13:57:05 MST 2004

> B) Once you manage to find the hack to add the proper codes, it appears to
> want to download the Voicemail script each time you call voicemail.  Not so
> good...

Are you running AdsiProg() at the same extension as you have configured for
entering voicemail?  I had this working (briefly, I was just playing around)
with my PT390 and there were no such issues...  I had an extension set up
(**2374 in my example, it spells ADSI) which ran AdsiProg() to send the
configuration to the phone, and then the softbutton for VMail dialled (I
think) extension 100.

Regards,
Andrew