[Asterisk-Users] iconnect register problem

Scott Olihovik solihovik at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 11:39:38 MST 2004

I am trying to get my connection to IConnecthere.com
working.  I didn't have a register command in sip.conf
at first, so I believe that is why it was not working.
 However, I can't seem to get the register command
correct, it just keeps timing out.  Below is what I
have:

register=<username>:<password>@natrelay.deltathree.com

I know that there is supposed to be /<extension> at
the end of that command.  But I can't figure out what
the <extension> is supposed to be.  I have tried my
username and the phone number that they have given me,
but it keeps timing out on trying to register.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott