[Asterisk-Users] example of mulity company extension.conf needed.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed May 19 11:21:10 MST 2004

I am trying to get a building that has 3 company's on one asterisk server.
I need to make the IVR via DID take them to there right menu. So far I have
everything working except when they goto via standard_marco to an extension
and are sent to voicemail they are dropped off in the first menu and not the
one they came from. In other word sent to another company's menu. If it
happens to be the first company it work fine.  I do not have a
defaultcontext= setup due to I want each company to have there own context.
But I am using standard_macro for all the extensions.  My extension.conf
file is extermly large so it is not a good idea to post it here.

        \
\____\_     Ariel Batista
        /         Avionica, Inc.
abatista at avionica.com