[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P and AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR dropping calls

Barton Hodges barton at gcmcomputers.com
Tue May 18 16:41:51 MST 2004

Bruce Komito wrote:
> I, too, have a TDM400P with FXO cards and I am having the
> same problem.

After further investigation, I thought that I had a bad module in the
#1 position on my TDM400P.  However, I just spoke with Digium
technical support and they told me that there is a known problem with
the #1 module position on the TDM400 card and that they are currently
working on a software fix.  They helped me configure an X100P to take
the #1 module's place for now.