[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P and AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR dropping calls

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Tue May 18 13:54:55 MST 2004

I, too, have a TDM400P with FXO cards and I am having the same problem.
However, as near as I can tell, the driver is already compiled with
AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR turned off.  I was thinking the calls were dropped
from the sip side, but I haven't been able to confirm that.  All
sip-to-sip calls, however, work fine, and that would point to the TDM400P.

For what it's worth, I set busycount=12 (had been 4) and still have the
problem, callprogress=no .

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com