[Asterisk-Users] Dial and MeetMe on the same channel

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Tue May 18 16:41:12 MST 2004

That's the correct behavior. AGI commands are always executed in series.
Are you trying to dial out from a MeetMe conference?

Recently, someone posted this improved Meetme
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-meetme/about.php

The other option would be to execute the dial then use manager API to
redirect the call to meetme conference.

FYI.