[Asterisk-Users] Dial and MeetMe on the same channel

Mamadou Lamine KA lamineka at chaka.sn
Tue May 18 04:46:10 MST 2004

Hello everybody,

I would like to know whether it is possible to run Dial and MeetMe
commands simultaneoously on the same channel.
I am using a C AGI as below but it seems to me that only the first
command that is called in the agi is executed.

  // Préparation de la commande pour l'appel du client
    fprintf(stderr,"%s%s",numtocall," is the number to call\n");
    strcpy(cmd,"EXEC Dial ");
    strcat(cmd,numtocall); //numtocall is a variable quote from teh database
    strcat(cmd," 60");
    // Exécution de la commande et libération du buffer
    fprintf(stderr,"%s\n",cmd);
    printf("%s\n",cmd);
    fflush(stdout);
    resultcode = checkresult();
    // Mise en conférence de l'operateur
    strcpy(cmd1,"");
    strcpy(cmd1,"EXEC MeetMe ");
    strcat(cmd1,confroom);  //confroom is a variable quote from teh database
    strcat(cmd1,"|q");
    fprintf(stderr,"%s\n",cmd1);
    printf("%s\n",cmd1);
    fflush(stdout);

Any reason on why only the first command is successfull??

Thanks in adavance.

Lamine