[Asterisk-Users] problems with analog interface to PBX

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 13:45:34 MST 2004

Steve,

Thanks for your respnose. The flash does seem to work. If I plug a phone on
the x100p I can hear with the x100p flashes. I then get a dialtone. The
problem is that when i try to dial again from that card, i get "cannot
create zap channel". It seems that because the line is now off hook, the
dial cannot proceed.

Thanks again.